The Pilatus PC-9 is a single-engine, low-wing tandem-seat turboprop training aircraft manufactured by Pilatus Aircraft of Switzerland. Designed as a more powerful evolution of the Pilatus PC-7, the PC-9's first flight was made in May 1984 after which certification was achieved in September 1985.
The model is scaled to approximately 1:5.5 and attention was paid to a true to original appearance and best flight characteristics. The model was designed for electric drives but can also be operated with an internal combustion engine about 15cc displacement.
- High level of prefabrication right out of the box
- Lightweight, strong, and partially sheeted laser cut balsa and plywood construction
- Covered in high quality Oracover film
- Large easy access fuel tank/battery/servo access door
- Detailed and hand painted pilot included
- Shock-absorbing suspension struts
- Fiberglass control horns
- Mylar C/A hinges on all control surfaces
- comprehensive control and fitting accessories included
- Two-piece, wings simplify transportation and assembly
- Painted and details fiberglass cowl
- Mounts for both electric and gas power options included
- Fully illustrated instruction manual included and also available for download (see tab above)
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Your order will be processed within 24 hours.
- Providing all-day customer service.
- Returns>> Fast refund, 100% Money Back Guarantee.
- Handling time>> Ship within 24 hours after payment
Orders are processed within 1-2 business days. After your order is processed you should receive your tracking information right away!
Click ADD TO CART To Order Yours Now!